- Post and Process journal entries to ensure all businesses are recorded.
- Update accounts receivables and issue invoices.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Reviewing expenses and payroll records etc.
- Update financial data in database to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Further categories: Accounting/Finance/Banking