AD

Most Common Interview Questions for Freshers & Experienced.

• Most Common Interview Questions for Freshers & Experienced.

Have you been scheduled for a Job Interview? The best way to get ready for an interview is to take the time to review the most common interview questions you will most likely be asked. Knowing what questions you will be asked in the interview will reduce stress and always stay calm.

Never memorize an answer, but consider how you would respond to the interviewer's questions. Even a small mistake can cost you a job offer. Take the time to prepare so you can make the best possible impression at every job interview you go on. The more you prepare, the more confident you'll feel during a job interview. Not sure what the interviewer is asking? It's fine to ask for clarification if you're not sure what is being asked.

For Freshers & Experienced:

1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. Why should we hire you?
      3. What do you know about our company?
      4. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      5. What are you goals for the next five years?
      6. How do you handle stress and pressure?
      7. What is your salary expectation?
      8. Do You Have Any Questions?

For Experienced:
      1. Why are you leaving or have left your job?
      2. Tell me about your experience at your previous company?
      3. How does this position fit in with your career path?
      4. What has been your biggest professional achievement?
      5. Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it?
      6. If I spoke with your previous employer, would he or she recommend you for this job?

If you have any additional interview questions that can help Job Seekers / Candidates to get prepared for interviews please reply to this thread and our editor team will add it to the list.
      Thanks,
      Ashok Reddy
      Forum Admin
      Axpert Services LLP :::: Free Job Posting Site :::: Post Jobs Free