- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Apply and monitor training programs for current and new employees
·Newly Graduate in Law (specializes in Human Resource) is welcome
·Exposure and authorities with other countries is a plus (ie. Singapore, Germany, USA, Greece, China, Japan, Korea, UAE)